620 Gaines Way, Winter Park, FL 32789 Development/Community: Winter Park As Shown Price $1,875,000 [Includes Lot Price]
A timeless family home located on a secluded street in the heart of Winter Park. This two-story custom home beautifully blends traditional and transitional design elements, along with the following features:
· Open-concept floor plan boasting an expansive gathering room, informal dining, and kitchen with over-sized island, SubZero and Wolf appliances, bar and wine room
· French doors leading from the gathering room to a private outdoor living space featuring covered lanai, summer kitchen, pool, and spa, as well as a covered cabana and fireplace
· Inviting master retreat with spa-like master bath, spacious closet, versatile flex space and private access to the laundry room
· Private guest suite downstairs, as well as upstairs secondary bedrooms equipped with walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms
· Bright and airy upstairs living space featuring coffered ceilings, a wet bar, additional laundry space, and a large covered balcony with views of Lake Maitland
Mon thru Fri 12pm-3pm
Sat & Sun 10am-6pm
Parade Entry Location
From Fairbanks Avenue, turn North on Denning Drive. Continue straight at N Park Avenue, onto Sunnyside Drive. Turn right onto Dixie Parkway. Turn left onto Summerland Avenue, then turn right onto Gaines Way.
Austin HomesLicense # CRC1330444
Austin Homes has been building custom homes in the Orlando area for over 20 years. Since inception, we have built residences in 25 communities including Turtle Creek, Westover Reserve, Oaks at Timacuan, Arrowhead at Tuscawilla, Estates at Lake Mills, Eden Park Estates, Reserve at Tuscawilla, Signature Lakes at Independence, Lake Sybella Cove, and on many premiere lots throughout Winter Park.
Although we have experience in land development, commercial projects and multi-family housing, we specialize in the construction of custom, single-family residences. As a family-owned company, we continue to successfully exceed buyer’s expectations for home design and construction.
© 2015-2017 Greater Orlando Builders Association
Website Development by MVZ Tech Services LLC.